APPLICATIONS FOR BREEDER MEMBER, LITTER REGISTRATIONS, AND INDIVIDUAL DOG REGISTRATIONS FOLLOW.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THE REQUIRED APPLICATION(S).
TO PAY FOR REGISTRATIONS, PLEASE GO TO THE DROP-DOWN MENU ON THE PAYMENT PAGE.
Individual Dog Registration Application
When registering your breeding dogs-
- Fill out the Application for an Individual dog.
- Pay the fees for your registration.
- Email the following items to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signed pedigree from the original breeder of the dog OR if this dog has been registered with the ALCA already- then provide the signed Transfer of Ownership along with the ALCA pedigree. The ALCA is not affiliated with the ALAA so therefore-The ALCA does NOT accept ALAA pedigrees for any reason.
- If your dog came from an ALCA Breeder Member, you will be given a Litter Registration paper from the breeder at the time of Purchase- You must have this filled out and signed by the Breeder and you. Email this along with the other documents required to the Registrar.
- For all dogs registered after February 1, 2019 testing require
- Hip and Elbow Testing (OFA, eVet Diagnostics, PennHIP, or AVA accepted
- OFA Eye Exam (Previously CERF)
- OFA Patellar Luxation (Form available on OFA website @ https://www.ofa.org/veterinarian/application-forms )
- OFA Congenital Cardiac (Form available on OFA website @ https://www.ofa.org/veterinarian/application-forms )
- Progressive Retinal Atrophy, Progressive Rod-Cone Degeneration (prcd/PRA) (Optigen or Paw Print Genetics accepted)
- Degenerative Myelopathy
- Exercise-Induced Collapse
- Von Willebrand Disease
- Improper Coat/Furnishings
[ ] Application for New Puppy Registration (if purchased from ALCA member)
[ ] Hip AND Elbow Evaluation Report
[ ] PRA clearance (DNA test required if proof of both parents clearance not provided) Paw Print Genetics Partner providing discounts to our members.
[ ] OFA Eye Certification results (must be completed by an animal Ophthalmologist)
[ ] Pedigree Certificate (must be provided by and signed by the breeder that whelped the dog)
[ ] Other test results and DNA tests required. (See above list)