APPLICATIONS FOR BREEDER MEMBER, LITTER REGISTRATIONS, AND INDIVIDUAL DOG REGISTRATIONS FOLLOW.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR THE REQUIRED APPLICATION(S).
TO PAY FOR REGISTRATIONS, PLEASE GO TO THE DROP-DOWN MENU ON THE PAYMENT PAGE.
Breeder Member Application
Application for Breeder Member must carry the endorsement of one current member in good standing. Please obtain the name, kennel name, and phone number of the endorsing sponsor and include on the Application for Membership.
When becoming a Member:
Sign your Code of Ethics; pay your membership fee and Kennel Registration fee, along with Submitting your Breeder Member application.
- At the same time you must register your breeding dogs.
- You need to own at least one Australian Labradoodle that meets the ALCA requirements for Registering.
- You are required to register Breeding Australian Labradoodles that you own.
Once becoming a Breeder Member:
- You are required to register ALL Litters you whelp within 30 days of birth. Late registrations are subject to a $20.00 late fee.)
- You are required to display on your website, your ALCA Logo and all ALCA Registration Numbers under the name of your dog.
- You are required to display the Name of your dog, including the kennel prefix, on your website along with the ALCA registration number.
- Your application for membership will not be processed until you register your dog(s) so do this at the same time as applying for membership.